Wedding Car Delhi Rental Legal Terms
I. Our Fleets Terms
• If insurance policies change or expire, renewed policies must be sent to www.weddingcardelhi.com officials or Visit our office at Paharganj, New Delhi.
• Our Fleets are well-maintained, fully fueled before each trip, and in good working/mechanical condition.
• All vehicles should be sparkling clean, interior and exterior, tires, and windows.
• Vehicles must have appropriate licensing to be on the road.
II. Minimum Requirements for Chauffeur
• Chauffeurs/driver must have appropriate licenses to drive a vehicle.
• Chauffeurs/driver must all be clean shaven, dressed in a black or dark blue suit and tie, white shirt, dark shoes, and must always act professional.
• All chauffeurs must speak clear regional language.
III. Wedding Car Delhi – Chauffeur’s Standard Service Terms
• As per standards, Chauffeurs/Drivers are required to use a blank generic sign for all airport pickups.
• Always reach 15 minutes early for all pickups and assist with any luggage, open and hold all doors.
• Chauffeurs must know directions and never ask the client where to go.
• All routes should be pre-planned; GPS/maps should be ready for all pickups and/or drop-offs for NRIs.
• Chauffeurs must all be equipped with a cellular phone and reachable by Wedding Car Delhi at all times.
• Any additional stops or changes in journey should be communicated to www.weddingcardelhi.com so that we can give authorization.
• Always check traffic reports and plan for any delays upon pickup.
• If a chauffeur is going to be late, our dispatcher must be notified immediately.
• If you cannot locate NRIs client, please notify our dispatcher immediately so that we can decide whether or not to release the vehicle.
• Affiliate chauffeurs should only engage in casual conversation and may not solicit business from Wedding Car Delhi’s clients. Respect client’s privacy and keep all conversations confidential.
• Affiliate chauffeurs should never ask a client for a gratuity or request payment.
• Wedding Car Delhi is responsible for all payments to affiliates
• Never stop for gas or any other reason, unless asked by client.
• Never smoke in the car or transfer the smell into the car before pickup.
• Never take personal calls while any client is in the vehicle.
• Never argue or disagree with the client. Always be respectful.
• Any service problem should be communicated to Luxor Limo as soon as you are made aware.
IV. Rental Reservations
• Reservations message will be sent via e-mail, fax, or telephone.
• Confirm your reservation via e-mail or fax within 5 hours of receipt else it will treat as cancelled.
• Confirmation should include your reservation number and all reservation/journey information.
• If you want cancel reservation, please notify before 3 hours by email or calling us.
V. Payment / Billing
• Customers will honor a 3 hour cancellation policy with cancellation charge to www.weddingcardelhi.com.
• As a representative of WeddingCarDelhi, do not issue receipts to our customers.
• Affiliates must send final charges no later than 48 hours of completion of each trip.
• This will ensure timely payment to your company.
• Please list the charges separately (base, gratuity, parking, tolls, etc.).
• Charges can be faxed (011-23521696) or e-mailed (email@example.com).
I have read, understand the terms & conditions and agree to comply with standards and pricing agreement including but not limited to billing and accounting procedures.